STRICTLY TRADE ONLY BUYERS
We specialise in Phone & Tablets, accessories, parts, LCDs digitisers and repair equipement and so much more at low prices. Whilst delivering the best possible customer service. We supply both retailers and trade customers.
Our Contact details:
193 Burlington Road
Tele: 07845 54 64 64
On ordering from Cables4phones you confirm your agreement to these Terms and Conditions & Privacy Notice
Accepted Methods of Payment
There are two primary methods of payment for goods ordered: –
1. Online Payment
For details of security, please see our security & privacy statements below. Payments can be made using any of the following methods online: –
We accept credit or debit cards, Amex, Visa, Delta, Switch, Solo, MasterCard, Maestro, Visa Electron we also accept Paypal and Nochex
Please note credit card and debit card payments stated above can be made using Paypal or Nochex.
Please be aware if you are ordering from outside of the UK, that your credit card company may charge a currency conversion fee.
2. Payment after placing order online
If you do not wish to pay online, please complete the online order form and further instructions will be presented. The following methods of payment are accepted: –
We also accept Cash or Postal Orders & Bank Transfer
Please complete the online order form for more information on how to pay by the above means.
Shipping, Delivery & Risk of Loss
Goods will be dispatched on receipt of cleared payment.
Delivery charges are quoted when placing an order. Our standard rates are:
UK – FREE on selected items for standard delivery for orders under the value of £32 you may also upgrade shipping from standard delivery to recorded delivery or special delivery at extra cost to yourself if required (Please note for higher value items we may ask for a extra charge so we can upgrade your delivery from standard delivery to special delivery as this will cover your product up to the value of £250 or more if required in the unfortunate event of loss or damage to your product).
Worldwide – ask on selected items for standard delivery for orders under the value of £32 you may also upgrade shipping from standard delivery or international signed at extra cost to yourself if required (Please note for higher value items we may ask for a extra charge so we can upgrade your delivery from standard delivery to special international signed delivery as this will cover your product up to the value of £250 or more if required in the unfortunate event of loss or damage to your product) (postage may increase depending on destination).
Shipping prices are normally calculated on weight, size, value and destination of where item/s bought are to be delivered.
UK Standard delivery is arranged through Royal Mail & can be upgraded to First or Second Class Recorded Delivery at extra cost. A signature will be required on receipt of goods for these services. If a delivery is unsuccessful, then a card is left to arrange collection or redelivery. Delivery can be as fast as the next working day, but please allow 7 working days. If any items are out of stock, we will back order for you. In such circumstances we will inform you as soon as possible and you will need you to confirm if you are willing to wait until the item becomes available, this will normally be available within a maximum of 28 days. If you would rather not wait we will require you to still give us 7 days from date of order to see if we can get items for you and allow a further 7 days for delivery. Please note once you confirm you are willing to wait the maximum 28 days to item you cannot cancel an order as items will be on special order for you specifically and will not be able to be cancelled therefore you will need to wait and we will ship the order as soon as we have the item in stock within the timescale stated below if however we cannot get it within this time you will be able to get a refund or have the choice to order another item.
Worldwide standard delivery is arranged through UK Royal Mail & can be upgraded to First or Second Class International Recorded Delivery. A signature will be required on receipt of goods for these services.
Delivery times can vary, from 5-7 working days for deliveries within the UK and 7-10 for products sent outside the UK but may be longer during peak times or during holiday periods.
Cables4Phones is not responsible for any currency conversion charges imposed as a result of this. If your order is not received within 7 days contact us and we will provide a tracking number for your order that allows you to track the progress of your order. Any lost or damaged items will need to be claimed by your self from the delivery company e.g. royal mail, we will provide all relevant proof for you to pursue the claim. Therefore if the item is lost or damaged you can recover the cost through the delivery company, for Terms and conditions of there services visit their website www.royalmail.com.
All items purchased from Cables4Phones are made pursuant to a shipment contract.
Please note that above P+P charges may be set higher than normal to cover handling charges and other administrative costs involved. This is so that we can offer you the best possible prices. P+P charges are per item but items may be sent in the same package together if multiple orders are placed. These charges are NON REFUNDABLE and by buying any product from us you agree to these charges. As you are aware there have been a lot of changes in the postal system and the way you are charged for sending things. P+P is now worked out by the weight, size and thickness of package being sent because of this we reserve the right to increase P+P costs at any time without any prior notice and without updating any changes here in our terms and conditions. Any increases or decreases in P+P will be shown once you go to checkout for you to see prior to making payment. Once payment is made you acknowledge and agree to any increases or decreases in P+P charges.
PLEASE NOTE ANY ITEMS BOUGHT WHICH ARE NOT DELIVERED OR COLLECTED FROM THE SORTING OFFICE AND AS A RESULT ARE RETURNED TO US. WE WILL REQUIRE PAYMENT OF P+P CHARGES TO SHIP ORDER TO YOU AGAIN, PAYMENT WILL BE REQUIRED BEFORE THE ORDER IS RESHIPPED. FAILURE TO DO THIS WILL RESULT IN THE ORDER BEING CANCELLED AND PAYMENT REFUNDED MINUS P+P AND HANDLING CHARGE WHICH IS 30% OF THE ITEM PRICE.
Cables4Phones ensures all products have met our high quality-control standards. However, in the unfortunate instance you find a defect with any product purchased, you can do one of the following and we will be more then happy to help you.
E-mail us at: – Cables4phones@hotmail.com
Tel: 07845 54 64 64
Goods that are defective on receipt or within 7 days of receipt can be returned for a replacement. You will be responsible for P+P charges to us and we will pay for P+P back to you when we send the replacement item to you.
Goods found to be tampered with by the customer will not be replaced, but will be returned at the customers expense.
Items returned without our confirmation will not be accepted and will be returned to the sender, at senders expense.
You can always return goods within the first 7 days to us if they are confirmed faulty or were delivered to you in error.
Please note: Items damaged by normal daily usage cannot be returned as defective.
Refunds by credit or debit card are made to the same credit or debit card that was used for the purchase.
Refunds by Paypal/Nochex etc. are made to the same email address that was used for the purchase.
We cannot cancel orders once you have placed your order, as all sales are final & it is your responsibility to ensure the product is suitable for the purpose it is being bought for before buying the item. Any orders that are cancelled before item is dispatched carry a 30% handling/admin charge and any refunds will be minus this charge.
Refunds by credit card are made to the same credit card that was used for the purchase.
Refunds by Paypal/Nochex etc. are made to the same email address that was used for the purchase.
All images on this site are reproduced with a view to portraying our products as accurately as possible. Please be aware that designs may vary slightly, from those shown, due to normal design and production fluctuations. Cables4Phones and its associates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by us and is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in an unused condition.
Phone Tablet iPad Grading A B C D & iCloud or Google Locked
As Good As New (Perfect Mint Condition) – Grade A+
So our new Grade A+ range of phones. Grade A+ Phones are as good as new phones. These phones are fully refurbished phones all parts that have been replaced are new and have never been used. We have so much confidence in the quality of these phones we have even gone the extra mile and are giving a full 12 months warranty with all A+ Grade Phones. These phones are 100% mint condition and always come with full accessories etc and come with original packaging.
Excellent – Grade A
These handsets are in pristine condition and you would have to look very closely to see any signs of usage on these phones. Enjoy a ‘nearly as good as new’ device without the price tag. These phones NOW COME WITH A FULL 12 MONTH WARRANTY AS STANDARD and will come packaged in a original box with accessories.
Good – Grade B
These handsets have gone through a rigorous quality control process to ensure full working order. Any faulty or damaged parts have been replaced with new parts. The phone will likely have numerous minor scratches on the body and screen that you would expect to see on a phone from normal usage. The phone usually comes in the original phone box unless otherwise stated. All Grade B phones and devices come with a 6 month warranty.
Fair – Grade C
Dont under estimate the Grade C phone! The handsets in the Grade C category will have gone through the full quality control process to ensure full working order. The general condition of these handset will reflect heavy usage of a smart phone with scratches and possibly dents to the body work and sometimes scuff marks and scratches on the screen. These blemishes can be easily hidden with a phone case. Grade C phones and devices normally come in a generic box and come with a 3 month warranty.
Poor – Grade D
Grade D handsets – For spares or repairs may have some or many faults that we couldnt test
iCloud activation locked or google locked
For spares or repairs may have some or many faults that we couldnt test
YOUR MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT
If you use this or any other linked sites, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You must be over 18 to use this site. If you are under 18, you may use our website only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Cables4Phones and its associates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
Security & Fraud
Orders placed online
Payments placed online, all credit / debit card details are transmitted using SSL, the universally recognized security system for transmitting encrypted information over the Internet. Submitted details are processed directly by Merchant. Details are encrypted and transmitted to Merchant. Cables4Phones never actually see your credit / debit card details.
Cables4phones will not tolerate any attempts to obtain goods by fraudulent means. Any fraudulent action will be reported to the relevant authorities.
Please note that Internet host IP addresses are recorded for security reasons when placing an order online.
We want you to feel confident when shopping on our site, we respect your privacy and appreciate your business and we will take all reasonable care to ensure that any details that you submit to us are kept secure. The details that you submit to us will be kept to process orders only.
Cables4Phones will not knowingly pass on any details we hold on customers or web site visitors to any third parties. We protect the privacy of this personal information using our highly secure, password-protected servers. At no time do we ever provide your account contact or payment information to any third party vendor, associate or service provider unless absolutely necessary in order to complete your transaction and order.
Your information is protected during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you provide to us for purchasing of our products or services.
We may use the addresses submitted to us to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to the Cables4Phones web site, new services and special offers we think youll find valuable.
To prevent unauthorised access to your password and to your computer, please ensure you click on sign off when finished using a shared computer by clicking the “log off” icon.
We monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the Cables4Phones web site.
If you have any concerns or questions over your personal information collected on this site please use the “contact us” link or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org we will do our best to resolve your queries. Our Business constantly changes and so do our terms and conditions and privacy notice, these will be updated as and when required therefore please check the terms and conditions regularly to see if there are any changes. Terms and conditions may change without any prior notice and cables4phones will not take responsibility for customers who have not read the updated versions.
Terms & Conditions, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit Cables4Phones, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Terms & Conditions, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state. If you have any concern about privacy of your personal information as used and collected within our website, please send us a thorough description by clicking on the “Contact Us” or email us at email@example.com and we will try to resolve it.
Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and Terms & Conditions will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY CABLES4PHONES ON AN “: AS IS”: AND “: AS AVAILABLE”: BASIS. CABLES4PHONES MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, CABLES4PHONES DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Cables4Phones DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM CABLES4PHONES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. CABLES4PHONES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
Forum Terms & Conditions
Registration to forum is free!We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. Use of this site & other web site links included within it constitutes acceptance of the Cables4Phones terms & conditions and privacy notice Although the administrators and moderators of Cables4phones forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages.All messages express the views of the author, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, it is the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated and the owners of Cables4phones Forum will not be held responsible for the content of any message.By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violate any laws.The owners of Cables4phones Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or ban members for any reason at their sole discretion, and with or without prior warning or explanation.Any members found in breach of forum rules will be banned from using this forum and other linked sitesUsers of this forum may only register one account. Members cannot display web site address or other contact details or advertise in the forum without our prior consent by contacting us, this (includes signatures) or sent privately (including email or PM) or any other form of spam is strictly prohibited. Any such posts will be removed and member permanently barred. Banned members are not allowed to register new accounts any attempt to do this will result in new accounts being barred.In compliance with The Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we request that children under the age of 13 have the consent of a parent or guardian in order to register as a member on this Forum.Note: Upon Entering our Forum, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions noted below. DISCLAIMER The creator of this page or the ISP(s) hosting any content on this site take no responsibility for the way you use the information provided on this site. These files and anything else on this site are here for private purposes only and should not be downloaded or viewed whatsoever! If you are affiliated with any government, or ANTI-Piracy group, MPAA, CCA, Handy Company’s or any other related group or were formally a worker of one you cannot enter this web site, cannot access any of its files and you cannot view any of the HTML/ PHP files within it. All the objects on this site are private property and are not meant for viewing or any other purposes other then bandwidth space. Do not enter whatsoever!If you enter this site you are not agreeing to these terms and you are violating code of the Internet Privacy Act and that means that you cannot threaten our ISP(s) or any person(s) or company storing these files, cannot prosecute any person(s) affiliated with this page which includes family, friends or individuals who run or enter this web site. If you do not agree to these terms then you must leave now! I would like to stress expressly that I did not have any influence on the organisation and contents of the linked pages. Therefore I dissociate here from all contents of all linked pages on this homepage.This assertion applies to all linked sites on ALL pages listed on this domain/ server. By using this site along with agreeing to the above disclaimer you also agree that you have read and agree to the Cables4phones Terms and Conditions & Privacy Notice.
SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION
All orders are subject to our Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to change at any time our site, terms and conditions and privacy notice without prior notice to customers and it is the customer’s responsibility to check if there are any changes that may affect them. Should any of these conditions become invalid, void or unenforceable for any reason. That condition shall be deemed severable this shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining conditions. Use of this site or other web site links included within it constitutes acceptance of the Cables4Phones Terms & Conditions.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software is the property of Cables4Phones or its content suppliers and protected by UK and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Cables4Phones, and protected by UK and international copyright laws. The software application provider and author for “osCommerce” & “Magento”, is used under the GNU LICENSE and all original authorship and credit for www.woocommerce.com. & http://www.wordpress.com/ remains the intellectual rights of www.woocommerce.com. & http://www.wordpress.com
Designated trademarks & brands are the property of their respective owners and we are in no way connected with them. Makes & models are purely stated for reference purposes to explain what make and model an item is suitable for.
Any questions regarding the Terms & Conditions above or Privacy Notice or other related material should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the “contact us” link.
Use of this site & other web site links included within it constitutes acceptance of the Cables4Phones Terms & Conditions and Privacy Notice.
you will also as wholesaler be agreeing to following terms and conditions when you use or order from our website
Terms and Conditions
Application and entire agreement
1. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods detailed in our quotation (Goods) by the buyer (you) from Cables 4 Phones a company registered in England and Wales whose registered office is at 193 Burlington road, Small Heath Birmingham, B10 9PE (we or us)
2. These Terms and Conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by you when you accept them or the quotation from the date of any delivery of the Goods (whichever happens earlier) and will constitute the entire agreement between us and you.
3. These terms and Conditions and the quotation (together, the Contract) apply to the purchase and sale of any goods between us and you, to the exclusion of any other terms that you try to impose or incorporate, or which are implied by trade, custom, practice or course dealing.
4. A “business day” means any day other than a Saturday, Sunday or bank holiday.
5. The headings in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and will not affect their interpretation.
6. Words imparting the singular number include the plural and vice-versa.
Supply of goods
7. Cables 4 Phones is a trade only distributor/wholesaler and therefore will only supply goods to companies who have been verified as resellers having first completed a Trade Application form.
8. All requests from customers to change their details must be made in writing by the customer and signed by a Director (a recommended email address is ok)
9. To ensure the company maintains its distribution agreements with suppliers/manufacturers, certain product lines will only be supplied to Authorised Dealers of that product, or under certain restrictions as identified in the trade price list.
10. The description of goods is set out in our sales documentation, unless expressly changed in our quotation. In accepting the quotation, you acknowledge that you have not relied upon any statement, promise or other representations about goods by us. Descriptions of the goods set out in our sales documentation are intended as a guide only.
11. We can make any changes to the specification of Goods which are required to conform to any applicable safety or other statutory or regulatory requirements.
12. Grading descriptions:
i. RETAIL- New Retail Packed item, (Regional packaging may vary)
ii. EXD- New Ex Display retail packed item which may contain minor marks to packaging
iii. BULK- As new product taken from handset box kits or damaged packaging and re-bagged
iv. 14-DAY BULK- A used product taken from 7/14-day customer returns boxes in fully working condition re-ties or re-bagged.
13. All brand new (retail packed) equipment and accessories will come with a minimum 12-month manufacturer’s warranty from date of purchase. All EXD and BULK equipment and accessories will come with a 90-day RTB warranty with Cables 4 Phones All 14-DAY equipment and accessories will come with a 7-day RTB warranty with Cables 4 Phones.
14. The price (Price) of the Goods is set out in our quotation current at the end of your order or such other prices as we may agree in writing.
15. If the cost of the goods to us increases due to any factor beyond our control, including but not limited to, material costs, labour costs, alteration of exchange rates or duties, or changes to delivery rates, we can increase the Price prior to delivery.
16. Any increase in the Price under the clause above will only take place after we have told you about it.
17. You may be entitled to discounts. Any and all discounts will be at our discretion.
18. The Price is exclusive of fees for packaging and transportation/delivery.
19. The Price is exclusive of any applicable VAT and other taxes or levies which are imposed or charged by any competent authority.
Cancellation and alteration
20. Details of the Goods as described in the clause above (goods) and set out in our sales documentation are subject to alteration without notice and are not a contractual offer to sell the Goods which is capable of acceptance.
21. The quotation (including any non-standard price negotiated in accordance with the clause on Price (above) is valid for a period of 5 days only from the date shown in it unless expressly withdrawn by us at an earlier time.
22. Either of us can cancel the order for any reason prior to your acceptance (or rejection) of the quotation.
23. We will invoice you for the Price either:
a. On or at any time after delivery of the Goods; or
b. Where the goods are to be collected by you or where you wrongfully do not take delivery of the goods, at any time after we have notified you that the goods are ready for collection or we have tried to deliver them.
24. You must pay the Price within 1 day of the date of our Proforma/invoice or otherwise according to any credit terms agreed between us.
25. You must make payment even if delivery has not taken place and/or that the title in the goods has not passed to you.
26. If you do not pay within the period set out above, we will suspend any further deliveries to you and without limiting any of our other rights or remedies for statutory interest, charge you interest at the rate of 4% per annum above the base rate of the bank of England from time to time on the amount outstanding until you pay in full.
27. Time for payment will be of the essence of the contact between us and you.
28. All payments must be made in British Pounds unless otherwise agreed in writing between us.
29. Both parties must pay all amounts due under these Terms and Conditions in full without any deduction or withholding except as required by law and neither party is entitled to assert any credit, set-off or counterclaim against the other in order to justify withholding payment of any such amount in whole or part.
30. We will arrange for the delivery of the Goods to the address specified in the quotation, or your order or to another location we agree in writing.
31. If you do not specify a delivery address or if we both agree, you must collect the Goods from our premises.
32. Subject to the specific terms of any special delivery service, delivery can take place at any time of the day and must be accepted at any time between 8 am to 8 pm.
33. If you do not take delivery of the Goods we may, at our discretion and without prejudice to any other rights:
a. Store or arrange for the storage of the goods and will charge you for all associated costs and expenses including, but not limited to, transportation, storage and insurance; and/or
b. Make arrangements for the redelivery of the Goods and will charge you for the costs of such redelivery; and/or
c. After 10 business days, resell or otherwise dispose of part or all of the Goods and charge you for any shortfall below the price of the Goods.
34. If redelivery is not possible as set out above, you must collect the Goods from our premises and will be notified of this. We can charge you for all associated costs including, but not limited to, storage and insurance.
35. Any dates quoted for delivery are approximate only, and the time of delivery is not of the essence. We will not be liable for any delay in delivery of the
that are Goods that is caused by a circumstance beyond our control or your failure to provide us with adequate delivery instructions or any other
instructions relevant to the supply of the Goods.
36. We can deliver the Goods by instalments, which will be invoiced and paid for separately. Each instalment is a separate contact. Any delay in delivery or defect in an instalment will not entitle you to cancel any other instalment.
Inspection and acceptance of Goods
37. You must inspect the Goods on delivery or collection.
38. If you identify any damages or shortages, you must inform us in writing within 5 days of the delivery, providing details.
39. Other than by agreement, we will only accept returned Goods if we are satisfied that those Goods are defective and if required, have carried out an inspection.
40. Subject to your compliance with this clause and /or our agreement, you may return the Goods and we will, as appropriate, repair, or replace, or refund the Goods or part of them.
41. We will be under no liability or further obligation in relation to the Goods if:
a. If you fail to provide notice as set above; and/or
b. You make any further use of such Goods after giving notice under the clause above relating to damages and shortages; and/or
c. The defect arises because you did not follow our oral or written instructions about the storage, commissioning, installation, use and maintenance of the Goods; and/or
d. The defect arises from misuse or alteration of the Goods, negligence, wilful damage or any other act by you, your employees or agents or any other third parties.
42. You bear the risk and cost of returning the Goods.
43. Acceptance of the Goods will be deemed to be upon inspection of them by you and in any event within 5 days of delivery. Return of Goods
44. In order for your returns to be accepted, we need to be advised of any returns within 5 working days of the delivery date.
45. The RMA form must be fully completed and sent to the account manager.
46. On receipt of your approved form, you then have 7 days to ship the Goods back to us for processing. If Goods are not received within this timeframe, the RMA number is no longer valid.
47. No returns will be accepted without a copy of the approved RMA form.
48. Goods that have not been approved may be at risk of being shipped back to the sender and no credit will be awarded.
49. Should Goods be tested and no faults are found, the Goods will be returned to you with your next order.
50. Goods are processed within 2 working days after arrival at our warehouse and credit is then awarded within a further 2 working days.
Risk and title
51. The risk in the Goods will pass to you on completion of delivery.
52. Title of the Goods will not pass to you until we have received payment in full (in cleared funds) for: (a) the Goods and /or (b) any other Goods or services that we have supplied to you in respect of which payment has become due.
53. Until title to the Goods has passed to you, you must (a) hold the Goods on a fiduciary basis as our bailee; and/or (b) store the Goods separately and not remove, deface or obscure any identifying mark or packaging on or relating to the Goods; and/or (c) keep the Goods in satisfactory condition and keep them insured against all risks for their full price from the date of delivery.
54. As long as the Goods have not been resold, or irreversibly incorporated into another product, and without limiting any other right or remedy we may have, we can at any time ask you to deliver up the goods and, if you fail to do so promptly, enter any of your premises or of any third party where the Goods are stored in order to recover them.
55. We can terminate the sale of Goods under the contract where:
a. You commit a material breach of your obligations under these Terms and conditions;
b. You are or become or, in our reasonable opinion, are about to become the subject of a bankruptcy order or take advantage of any other statutory provision for the relief of insolvent debtors;
c. You enter into a voluntary arrangement under Part 1 of the Insolvency Act 1986, or any other scheme or arrangement is made with your creditors; or
d. You convene any meeting of your creditors, enter into voluntary or compulsory liquation, have a receiver, manager, administrator or administrative receiver appointed in respect of your assets or undertakings or any part thereof, any documents are filed with the court for the appointment of an administrator, notice of intention to appoint an administrator is given by you or any of your directors or by a qualifying floating charge holder (as defined in para. 14 of Schedule B1 of the Insolvency Act 1986), a resolution is passed or petition presented to any court for the winding up of your affairs or for the granting of an administration order, or any proceedings are commenced relating to your insolvency or possible insolvency.
Limitation of liability
56. Our liability under the Contract, and in breach of statutory duty, and in tort, misrepresentation or otherwise will be limited to this clause.
57. Subject to the clauses above on Inspection and Acceptance and Risk and Title, all warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law (save for those implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979) are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
58. If we do not deliver the Goods, our liability is limited, subject to the clause below, to the costs and expenses incurred by you in obtaining replacement goods of similar description and quality in the cheapest market available, less the price of the Goods.
59. Our total liability will not, in any circumstances, exceed the total amount of the Price payable by you.
60. We will not be liable (whether caused by our employees, agents or otherwise) in connection with the Goods, for:
a. Any direct, special or consequential loss, damage, costs, or expenses; and/or
b. Any loss of profits; loss of anticipated profits; loss of business; loss of data; loss of reputation or goodwill; business interruption; or, other third-party claims; and/or
c. Any failure to perform any of our obligations if such delay or failure is due to any cause beyond our reasonable control; and/or
d. Any losses caused directly or indirectly by any failure or breach by you in relation to your obligations; and/or
e. Any loss relating to the choice of the Goods and how they will meet your purpose or the use by you of the Goods supplied.
61. The exclusions of liability contained within this clause will not exclude or limit out liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence; or for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude or limit our liability; and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
62. All notices under these Terms and Conditions must be in writing and signed by, or on behalf of, the party giving notice (or a duly authorised officer of that party)
63. Notices will be deemed to have been duly given:
a. When delivered, if delivered by courier or other messenger (including registered mail) during the normal business hours of the recipient;
b. When sent, if transmitted by fax or email and a successful transmission report or return receipt is generated;
c. On the fifth business day following mailing, if mailed by national ordinary mail; or
d. On the tenth business day following mailing, if mailed by airmail.
64. All notices under these Terms and Conditions must be addressed to the most recent address, email address or fax number notified to the other party.
Circumstances beyond the control of either party
65. Neither party shall be liable for any failure or delay in performing their obligations where such failure or delay results from any causes that is beyond the reasonable control of that party. Such causes include, but not limited to: power failure, internet service provider failure, industrial action, civil unrest, fire, flood, storms, earthquakes, acts of terrorism, acts of war, governmental action or any other event that is beyond the control of the party in question.
66. No waiver by us of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
67. If one or more of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that / those provisions shall be deemed severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions (which will remain valid and enforceable).
68. Cables 4 Phones will hold information on you/your company only when it is relevant to our current potential trading relationship. This information will be used where necessary to enable us to service your requirements including the provision of relevant (optional)
marketing communications. The information held will be updated at the time changes are identified or discovered. Relevant information will only be shared with third parties when they are appointed by us to fulfil duties in relation to our business.
69. The company must be aware of HM Customs and Excise draft statement of joint and several liabilities.
70. The company must carry out reasonable steps to ensure the commercial validity and integrity of every transaction or deal that you enter into.
71. The company must carry out reasonable checks on the legitimacy and integrity of all your suppliers and customers.
72. The company must be up to date with both filling and payment of corporate taxes including VAT.
Law and jurisdiction
73. These Terms and Conditions are governed by and interpreted according to English law. All disputes arising under these Terms and Conditions are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.